WTBOA Membership entitles you to:
• ADMISSION FOR TWO to EMERALD DOWNS (every race day throughout the year, on-site only) - Members who are licensed through the Washington Horse Racing Commission will use their WHRC licenses for admission. Non-licensees will receive WTBOA-designated passes.
• Subscription to WASHINGTON THOROUGHBRED STALLION REGISTER AND YEAR-END REVIEW - Award-winning stories, news, statistics and more
• WTBOA CALENDAR - Full color photographs by recognized local photographers
• WTBOA SALES INCENTIVE PROGRAM (SIP) BONUSES - $2,500 or $1,000 bonus, depending on level, for 2YOs and 3YOs when they break their maiden at Emerald Downs (some conditions apply, inquire for details)
• WASHINGTON HOMEBRED INCENTIVE PROGRAM (WaHIP) BONUSES - $1,500 or $1,000 bonuses, depending on level, for Washington-breds of any age when they break their maiden at Emerald Downs (some conditions apply, inquire for details)
• DISCOUNTS on NORTHWEST RACE SERIES NOMINATIONS - WTBOA members save $50 per nomination
• SELL at WTBOA SALES - Eligible to sell in the nationally-recognized sales program
• SAVINGS through EquineDiscounts.com
• DISCOUNTED TICKET PRICE to WASHINGTON ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET
• ATTEND and ENJOY the WTBOA ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Name in Full (required)
City, State, Zip (required)
Residence Phone (required)
Your Email (required)
Please indicate whether
Breeder of ThoroughbredsOwner of ThoroughbredsOwner or breeder of other breed(s)I want to acquire horsesHandicapperOther
If you have Thoroughbred Broodmare(s), please list here.
If you are interested in becoming actively involved by working on any of the committees or activities listed, please check all that apply.
Magazine/Website CommitteeEquine Art Show CommitteeAwards Banquet/Fundraising CommitteeEducation/Short Course Committee
Please list other activities or skills you enjoy and would consider sharing with the WTBOA community.
The by-laws of the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association read: "The President shall annually, following the annual meeting of the board of trustees, appoint members of each of said standing committees who shall be removable at the will of the president. The committee chairman may appoint additional committee members as he or she sees fits."
TO JOIN OR RENEW:
STEP 1 - Fill out Application for Membership (above).
STEP 2 - Click Send (below) to submit your information.
STEP 3 - Pay for desired membership level at the link below.
And remember, you SAVE $25 if you join by January 1! (Savings automatically applied at check out.)
CLICK HERE to JOIN or RENEW Your Membership Today!