Breeders' Cup World Championships
WTBOA Sales Graduate City to City Gamely Wins Grade 2 Buena Vista
Blind Luck to Bernardini
Million Dollar Tiger
Slew the Man Victorious in Alamedan Handicap
Washington Connections at Santa Anita's Big 'Cap Weekend
In Memoriam: Duane Rikio Hamamura
WTBOA Sale Graduate Smiling Tiger Earns Second Grade 1 Victory
Mulcahy Meets Mulcahy
Noteworthy Events and Memorials at Emerald Downs
at Emerald Downs
Reindeer Need Not Apply
Youthful Moment; Like Mother, Like Daughter
US Olympic Moments
A Visit to Hollywood Park
We invite you professionals
and nonprofessionals alike to submit your favorite Thoroughbred related
photo each month. Selected photos will appear in the magazine, as well as on
The Rules are as
- Photos may be submitted as prints or as high resolution digital
files. Please set your digital camera to its best quality setting
before taking the photograph.
- Both color and black and white photos will be considered. Color
images may be reproduced in black and white in the magazine, but will appear in
color on the website.
- Subject matter is open to anything related to the Thoroughbred.
We reserve the right to reject photos deemed inappropriate or offensive in
subject matter or content.
- If the photo contains the image of a person who is
identifiable, please include a brief written statement from that person
granting us permission to run the photo if it is selected.
- Submission of photo(s) will be understood to grant Washington
Thoroughbred one-time rights to publish the photo(s) in the magazine and on our
website. Except as so noted, all rights remain with the photographer.
- Photo submissions will be accepted until the 10th of each month
prior to the month of publication (i.e., the 10th of April for the May issue).
Photos received after the 10th of the month will be considered for the
following months publication.
- Mail photos to WTBA, Attn: Northwest Hoof Prints, P.O. Box
1499, Auburn, WA 98071-1499 or submit digital photos to
- Have fun, be inventive, give us your best shot and above all,
dont get discouraged if your photo is not selected the first time out of
the gate. Dig in and try again!
Go to Top