Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
Accounting and Taxation Services
We are experienced in the various phases of horsemen’s accounting systems and taxation.
RHODES & ASSOCIATES, PLLC
Certified Public Accountants
Seattle (253) 528-0808 or Tacoma (253) 952-8883
NURSE MARE NETWORK
If you’re in need of a nurse mare or have one available,
contact Debbie Pabst (360) 829-6573 or Nina Hagen (360) 825-7526.
Horses for Sale
CALYPSONOTED (2010, m. by Harbor the Gold), Oregon horse of the year. Full sister to O B HARBOR (2016 Oregon horse of the year and Emerald Downs horse of the meet). Half-sister to Oregon 3YO champion STOPIN MEMO. Bred to G1 SW Champ Pegasus. $25,000. (971) 201-2027.
7 horses offered to settle the estate of Charles Landells:
- La Midnite Classic (2007 m., Atticus—Lacrystal Classic [Sp $122,445], by La Saboteur). Winner. In foal to G3 SW Desert Code on 5/11/16 cover. Dam of 2 foals (for sale):
- La Classic Gold (2015 f., by Harbor the Gold). WA-bred. Started under saddle.
- 2016 f., by Sixthirteen. CA-bred.
- Kascadian Kutie (2008 m., Cascadian—Forever a Star). Winner. Open. Dam of 1 foal (for sale):
- Ima Country Kutie (2015 f., by Sixthirteen). WA-bred. Started under saddle.]
- Forever a Star (1997 m., Boca Rio—Mama Star, by Hookano [Jpn]. 5 foals, all winners. Open.
- I’m Pure Country (2003 g., by Slewdledo—Forever a Star). $49,788 earner. Would make nice saddle horse.
For more information, call Nancy Sorick (509) 539-8490 or Pam Christopherson (541) 379-1934.
Gaviota (2012), by Surf Cat out of Little Boss Chick. In foal to Car Talk (Ire), by Bernardini. All fees paid. Due to foal end of February or first of March. Gaviota is a winning full sister to $22,222 winner Eddie Would Do whose dam won $86,200 and is a 100% producer from starters. $2,500. (509) 582-9396.
Racing Art for Sale
Former Thoroughbred owner selling exquisite, rare, valued racing art by artists Richard Stone Reeves and Fred Stone. Museum framed, others new in tubes. Email me for specifics, email@example.com.
Seasons & Shares
Free share in Private Gold. Buyer to assume minimal quarterly maintenance bills. (206) 369-8832, firstname.lastname@example.org.